Wednesday 17 August 2011

This is my world













  1. Single bed

  2. Sink

  3. Chair - like you would get at a kitchen counter

  4. Kitchen counter ( there is a kitchen cupboard on the wall above this)

  5. Wardrobe

  6. Bookshelf

This is my world, this is where I am when I am in. The room is 15 foot 10 inches long and 5 foot 10 inches wide. If I stand next to the bed and stretch out my arms I can touch both walls. I have lived here for six years and one month. This is where I eat, sleep, listen to the radio, watch TV and read. If I eat when I am here, I have a big tray which I rest on the bed. If I want to watch the telly I get it out of the bottom of the wardrobe and put that on the bed too.

I don't regard this place as my home - it's just where I live.


No comments:

Post a Comment