Tuesday 13 March 2012

What the Tories really think of their leaders...


One of the Tories rising stars, Nadine Dorries MP, was quoted the other day as saying about the Government that: "policy is being run by two public schoolboys who don't know what it's like to go to the supermarket and have to put things back on the shelves because they can't afford it...What's worse, they don't care either."

This blog isn't apolitical but it isn't party political either. Sure, I do say negative things about the Government, but I say negative things about all the parties and all policies that I disagree with.

For me it is about issues, things that happen in Government, decisions taken, that affect people who through no fault of their own, are generally at the bottom of the heap: the unemployed, the poor, the disabled, the disenfranchised.

So I slag off the Government but I try not to be personal. OK I might have called George Osborne a few names, but I'm not in the same league as Ms Dorries.







No comments:

Post a Comment